Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Epidote for a Case of the Missing Blogger


GAH, 5 months.  

I had a massive computer failure the end of May which lost hundreds of mani photos.  I just couldn't bring myself to re-start, I felt like I was painting my nails more for untried and not always what I wanted, so I needed a break.

But lately I've gotten bitten by the bug again and felt like I wanted to blog.  So here I am!


I can't promise I'll be as active as I was, but my hope is every other day or so.

So here is Elevation Epidote, a gorgeous olive green holo.  This color is very unique in my collection, I don't have anything like it.  I thought it applied like a dream and went on easily.  I got a ton of compliments!





Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. wow. that is beautiful... i love ugly greens. i was gone for a while too.... hadn't painted my nails in 2 months!!!! my cuticles were so dry and peeling i knew i had to do something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think breaks can be good sometimes, it refreshes you!

      Delete