Friday, December 14, 2012

Spectral Pup on Porchester Place

I needed to switch it up from the dark colors, so I went bright orange. 

I started out with two coats of Nails, Inc Porchester Place.  This was another one of those I scored on sale through Sephora and I love the Nails, Inc polishes so much I figured I'd eventually find a use for it.

It was BRIGHT.  Like this photo doesn't do it justice bright.  Too bright for winter almost.

So I decided to tone it down a bit by adding one coat of Dollish Polish Spectral Pup on top.  Spectral Pup toned it down the perfect amount.  I also loved this polish because it didn't "scream" Halloween to me, so I can wear it year round.  Again as with all of the Dollish Polishes I own, perfect application.  Dollish was the second indy brand I decided to try and I've yet to be disappointed with her polishes (which is why I own so many of them!) 

A fun combo that was a departure from all of the dark holiday manis I've been doing.




Dollish Polish can be purchased at her Big Cartel Store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment