Friday, January 18, 2013

Jack the Lad under Green Festival of Lights

Today I started off with two coats of Butter London Jack the Lad, a beautiful green loaded with tons of shimmer.  You see two coats below.  As with all of my Butter Londons, I found the application was flawless.

Please know I got a new toy for Christmas, a DSLR and I am trying to get used to photographing with it, so it is taking me a bit to capture the pictures I want most with it.  Bear with me!



Close up!

Then, as it was starting to get some tip wear, I put a special custom I got from Amy's Nail Boutique - Festival of Lights, Green.  This is a green version of Festival of lights.  I had trouble catching the holo goodness with my camera, but it turn an already fantastic mani into a showstopper!





Butter London can be purchased at Ulta and Nordstrom.  Amy's Nail Boutique can be purchased at her Etsy store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment