Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Epidote for a Case of the Missing Blogger


GAH, 5 months.  

I had a massive computer failure the end of May which lost hundreds of mani photos.  I just couldn't bring myself to re-start, I felt like I was painting my nails more for untried and not always what I wanted, so I needed a break.

But lately I've gotten bitten by the bug again and felt like I wanted to blog.  So here I am!


I can't promise I'll be as active as I was, but my hope is every other day or so.

So here is Elevation Epidote, a gorgeous olive green holo.  This color is very unique in my collection, I don't have anything like it.  I thought it applied like a dream and went on easily.  I got a ton of compliments!





Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

4 comments:

  1. wow. that is beautiful... i love ugly greens. i was gone for a while too.... hadn't painted my nails in 2 months!!!! my cuticles were so dry and peeling i knew i had to do something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the opportunity to create your own wedding invitation video can be such an exciting experience for you both. But there’s nothing to do on your end; it will all be taken care of by our experts here at Wedding Invitation Video. Online Indian WhatsApp Wedding Video Invitations
    Create Invitation Videos And E Cards Online For Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live Action Explainer Video
    Our sincere goal is to craft top quality, entirely custom video content your business so much needs.
    Whiteboard Explainer Video

    ReplyDelete