Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fishwife

Sorry I have been so MIA the last week, my cousin passed away and I was feeling a bit melancholy because it reminded me so much of the death of my brother (1.5 years ago) and father (11 years ago).    It was just hard to motivate myself to blog about nails. 

But I'm feeling better now and back, so today I have a GORGEOUS polish for you, Butter London Fishwife.  This is a pale green holographic polish that applied like a dream in only 2 coats!

I was in LOVE with this polish.   


Look at that holo goodness!!!!

GUH!

SWOON!
 

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss....actually losses. It's nice to have a blog so you can take your mind off of some of those hard things for a while. It's a bit of an escape. This is a beautiful color...no wonder you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your losses.

    This is a really pretty color.

    ReplyDelete