Friday, April 12, 2013

Green Ceramic Effect

Today I have another one of Layla's Ceramic Effects, CE-54.

This is a green jelly base with glitters.  You see two coats on the nail.  I thought this was very thick and hard to get good coverage with it.  Perhaps it was user error.  I suppose I should have layered it over another green polish.  I think it has a lot of potential to be pretty, but it just wasn't my favorite.  I couldn't do any more layers because it was so thick.

Meh, they can't all be winners!




Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this polish - it's so pretty! I use three thin coats (no undies) and two coats of seche vite to level out all the bumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very smart. It is very pretty. Do you have a blog/FB page? I'd love to check out your swatches!

      Delete
  2. Your swatch makes the polish look very nice, despite the iffy formula. I have this as an untried, so now I know to be careful when I try it out. If you like colors like this, you should check out Kleancolors Blue Eyed Girl and Red Hot, they are very similar concepts in blue and red, but at a very reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete