Sunday, March 25, 2012

First Nail Art


I purchased a dotting tool from Sally Beauty Supply and decided to give it a whirl.

The base is two coats of Misa Grey Matters, a unique almost concrete looking grey. This polish went on with perfect application. For the accent finger I used Confetti Wedding White, Essie Navigate Her (green) and Essie To Buy or Not To Buy (purple).


Two days later I decided to try out CND Effects Amethyst Sparkle on top. You could barely see this effect on the nail (I blame camera operator error) but in person it added a fun shimmer.


You can purchase Misa and CND polishes from transdesign http://transdesign.com/index2.asp . Essie can be purchased at Target, Ulta, CVS or at several online etailers.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I always look at those cool dotting tools at Sally's:) I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete