Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh Yes It's 80s Night...


Every year we attend a themed school auction for my son's school, this year brought me back to high school with the 80s.

I decided to do a tape manicure using crazy neon colors!

Colors used: Sinful Aquamarine (blue), Sinful Innocent (green), NYC Taxi Cab (yellow), Spoiled Breakfast in Red (red jelly), OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips (pink), Sinful Hazard (orange), Sinful Dream On (purple) and I used the Milani Silver Nail Art Polish for the silver stripe.

The Spoiled polish was a disaster because I didn't realize it was a jelly, which is why it looks brown on the nail. The application of the NYC yellow was also a nightmare, which is why there is so little of it!

Sinful polishes can be purchased at Target or Rite Aid. Spoiled by Wet n Wild can be purchased at CVS. NYC can be found at Target. OPI polishes can be found at Ulta.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is probably the cutest manicure I've ever seen. The colors you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete