Thursday, March 29, 2012

For The Love Of Harry



Here is one of my first (and certainly not my last) indie polishes Expecto Patronum by Dollish Polish.

I loved the look of this in swatches, but to be honest I would have bought it solely for the name. Harry Potter has been such a big part of my life for the past 14 years and watching the magic unfold for my sons now is even more precious.

I loved the formula and the glitter control on this, but it is still a bit sheer even with three coats. I think in the future I will layer it over Essie Marshmallow to save this precious polish.


You can purchase Dollish Polish through her website http://dollishpolish.bigcartel.com/ if you follow her on Facebook you can find out about upcoming restockings.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment