Monday, September 24, 2012

Sounders are Trendy...

This week in the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge, was "Inspired by the Runway".  I am perhaps one of the least trendy people, but I do know that color block is still in most of the mags I'm seeing.

I picked this green base, OPI Who the Shrek Are You? as a shout out to my son's soccer team, which uses the Seattle Sounders Jersey.  Then, on the accent nail, I used aEngland Camelot to make a color block pattern.  I free handed it and in retrospect I should have used tape.

I didn't think Shrek would be me, but I actually love it, it was different and eye catching.

Shade:

Sun



Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. That green looks great on your skin! Kudos to you for pulling it off! I do love your accent nail too - too cute!

    ReplyDelete