Monday, December 3, 2012

Hi-Res Calls Me Gorgeous

I have another one of Amy's Nail Boutique's beauties to share with you today, Call Me Gorgeous.  

I decided I wanted some pizzazz underneath, so I started off with two coats of Milani Hi-Res, a purple holo (my lightbox doesn't like to show off holos and it was night when I did this, booooo hisssss).

Then I put one coat of Call Me Gorgeous on top.  I loved this combo.  I loved how the teal and deep purple worked with the softness of Hi-Res.  

As with all of my Amy's Nail Boutiques, application was a dream and it was very easy to apply.  You need some Amy's in your life!!!    




 Milani can be purchased at any drug store, such as CVS or Rite Aid.  Amy's Nail Boutique can be purchased at her Etsy Store

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

3 comments: