Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Leaf Piles Make Me Smile Until Dark

Today I have two great colors and one failed nail art attempt!  Oh well, can't win them all, right?

I started off with two coats of Ciate Wait Until Dark.  I was very happy with the application and spread of this polish.  Ciate is a great line, I just wish they were on sale at Sephora more often!  



Then I thought I'd do something interesting and put glitter on only the top half of the nail, I put on two coats of Lacquistry Leaf Piles Make Me Smile.  I loved the color combos, but as you can see, my application was lacking.  Oh well.   This was of no fault of the polish, which is simply magnificent.  As with all of my Lacquistry polishes, it is among the very highest quality.  Not to mention Jenna has THE BEST customer service of all indies.  She is just amazing and such a great person.  I'm very proud to support her as a small business owner. 


I love the mix of color in Leaf Piles.

Ciate can be purchased at Sephora.  Lacquistry can be purchased through her Etsy Store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment: