Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Silent Night Wrapped in Jewels

Another "two posts in a day" day.  I had to share yet another Christmas beauty!  (Plus I have so many posts lined up from just being a slacker in late September / October, I need to double up to catch up!)

I started off with two coats of Venique Wrapped in Jewels.  I was pretty happy with the formula, I thought it went on very easily and held up well.  The shimmer in it was gorgeous.

Then I sponged Amy's Nail Boutique Silent Night on the tips down to about the middle of the nail.  

Holy wow.

See what I mean about Amy's winter collection being by far my favorite???  So many beautiful polishes here with the added bonus of being able to wear most of them any time of the year.  This one is my favorite, it just took my breath away.

As with all of Amy's polishes, it went on perfectly.  Amy truly has a gift for great polish combination with superior formula.  

Have you bought any of her winter collection yet?  If so, which ones are your favorites?   

  






Venique can be purchased at CosmoProf.  Amy's Nail Boutique can be purchased at her Etsy Store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are breaking our wallet with all your beautiful swatches... beautiful colors xoxo

    ReplyDelete