Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hocus Pocus gets Cocky

Today I have a great pairing for you.  I started out with Cocky from the Sephora X Collection, a very sheer blue jelly.  This is three coats below and you can still see the visible nail line big time.  Personally, I'm not a fan of showing off the panty line as it were, so I had to top it with something, as pretty as this color may be.

So I put Smitten Hocus Pocus on top and it came ALIVE!  This was just stunning on the nail, one coat of Hocus Pocus was all I needed to feel confident about this mani.  I was in love with the first stroke.  Application was perfection.





The Sephora X collection can be purchased at Sephora.  Smitten Polish can be purchased at their online store. 


Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful combo! That's too bad that the polish was so sheer. I have tried two of the Sephora X polishes and they were pretty opaque if I remember right. This is awesome though!

    ReplyDelete