Monday, March 18, 2013

Princess Luna is a Wonderchild

GAH, posting fail last week, I was so busy with work and life I never had a chance to get anything together.  This week seems less stressful, so hopefully more posting from me!  

An FYI, I am having a big blog sale!  Blog Sale  Lots of things you've seen on the blog are on here!  I need to thin the stash a bit to make room for more.  My husband will disown me if I buy another Melmer.

I started off with 2 coats of Kat Von D Wonderchild, a beautiful color shifter that had such character on the nail.  I found it was easy to control on the nail and easy to clean up as well.  

Then I put one coat of Candy Lacquer Princess Luna over top.  As with most of my Candy Lacquers, I found it to be thick and hard to apply at times.  I really like the glitter blends in them, but they are one of the harder ones to work with in my opinion. 




 

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment