Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My White Lighter Boyfriend Scales Walls

Today I have my favorite white based polish - OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  It goes on surprisingly well, giving full coverage in two coats.  It isn't chalky or streaky as some whites can tend to be.  It isn't stark white, so it is a great layering polish underneath lots of sheers.   It has become my go-to for whites.

Then I put on GlitterDaze My White Lighter over top.  This polish is very sheer, but stunning.  A homage to the amazing Leo from Charmed, it is as beautiful as his relationship was with Piper (one of my all time favorite couples from TV ever!).   The coverage on this was perfection.  I loved this combo!



 OPI can be purchased at Ulta, GlitterDaze can be purchased through their online store.


Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment: