Thursday, March 7, 2013

Soft Kitty loves Bluey

I have one of my favorite manis today!  I started off with two coats of Butter London Bluey, a great formula and application on the nail.  I was really impressed with this polish and it is definitely a fantastic color.

Then I put one coat of Amy's Nail Boutique Soft Kitty over top.  LOVE.  The holographic sparkle combined with the different glitters over such a great color just made my day.  Application was also perfect, as always with my Amy's.  




 Butter London can be found at Ulta and Nordstrom, Amy's Nail Boutique can be purchased through her Etsy store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Another perfect duo, Shannon! How do you do it? lol. Bluey is so beautiful on its own, but Soft Kitty over it is even better. And I love the name :)

    ReplyDelete