Friday, February 28, 2014

Monet on the Hudson

Today I have one of my favorites from the new Zoya Awaken line - Hudson.  Hudson is a lavender shimmer metallic polish that just screams spring.   I used the new special effects topper, Monet, on an accent finger.

I applied 2 coats of Hudson and one coat of Monet on top.  All polishes appear with a top coat.

I was very happy with the coverage of Hudson, I thought it applied easily, and with 2 coats had perfect coverage.  Next time I use Monet I may try to use two coats, one was a tad bit sparse on parts of the nail.  

The combination of the two polishes worked well together, it was hard to get a good photo of Monet that really does it justice, it is like a pastel party on my nail.  



with flash

macro of Hudson

macro of Hudson with Monet on top, look at the glitter party!


Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

12 comments:

  1. although really not my type of polish, it looks really nice on you!!! very interesting accent nail =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafting the perfect wedding invitation can be a large responsibility with lots of small details that must be addressed. Free Online Invitation And Save The Date Video Maker Cum
    Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free

    ReplyDelete
  3. We help brands tell their stories. We create animated videos that can be used in a variety of ways, from simply posting them on your website's homepage to creating dynamic explainer videos to really elaborate promotions. Check out our portfolio page for more! top explainer video
    Animated Explainer Video

    ReplyDelete