Friday, February 21, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixies!

Today I have the Zoya Magical Pixie Dust Collection.

If there was one texture polish that rules them all, it is the Zoya Pixie Dusts.  I feel that the sparkle they impart along with the coverage and the wear time, makes them the premier out of all of the textures.

As with all of the pixies, these are easy to apply, two coats for full coverage.  With these I imagine you can also use one coat over a base as well for a different look.  The coverage is great and the application is a dream.

Ever since the pixie collection came out, I have worn them almost exclusively for my pedicures.  They wear awesome and always get a ton of attention.

I'll start off with Zoya Cosmo, a gorgeous silvery gold polish.  I love how they added the bigger holographic glitter to this batch, it really makes the sparkle just off the charts.

Two coats, no top coat




Macro shot!

The next two have a top coat, which really gives you another great option for the look.



Next we have Zoya Lux, a baby pink with a ton of sparkle.  I'm generally not a fan of baby pinks, but this one is amazing.  I think all of the shine really brings it all together.

Two coats, no top coat:


Macro shot of the amazing blend

Adding on a top coat


Finally we have Zoya Vega, a gorgeous spring green that really wows on the nail.  This color just really screams spring to me, so a perfect collection to come out right in time for flip flops again!

Two coats, no top coat:


Macro shot of the gorgeous!

With a top coat!

As you can see all three of these polishes are amazing.  I love the way the top coat changes the look to the polish and all three of these are just must have polishes!

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. These polishes were received for review.  My review is my honest opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment