Sunday, February 23, 2014

Octavia loves Mantis Shrimp

Today I have a special custom polish that Sarah from My Lacquer Family made a batch of and I was lucky enough to get one!  (Click the link to see her facebook fan page, she has AMAZING swatches!) 

I started off with one coat of Julep Octavia, a beautiful blurble cream.  I thought the application on this was very easy, self leveled and one coat was enough.  I really have great luck with Julep polishes!

Then I put one coat of Mantis Shrimp from My Lacquer Family on top.  This was meant to recall the amazing Oatmeal post about how incredible the mantis shrimp is.   

I loved this combo and I got so many compliments over it.

Look at the awesome spread of glitter here!

I liked this one, even thought it is blurry, because it shows off the sparkly holo goodness.

macro shot


Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment