Monday, April 16, 2012

Fire and Ice

Here is another fantastic indie polish by KB Shimmer.  I saw a swatch of Berry Patch online and I quickly went to her store to purchase it, only to be captivated by the stunning Fire and Ice and bought that one instead.  (Berry Patch - you will be mine, oh yes, you will be mine).

I will say that when I applied this polish on my nail, I gasped it was so pretty.  I gasped.  Out loud.  This, my friends, is why I love these indie manufacturers.   Next time KB Shimmer is offering nail polish?  RUN to her store and buy, buy, buy!

This is ONE coat of KB Shimmer Fire and Ice over one coat of Nails, Inc St. James (a bright red with blue undertones creme), these polishes are a match made in heaven! 



You can purchase KB Shimmer polishes (she also has a line of soaps and bath bombs as well) at her etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KBShimmer  She also has another shop online:  http://kbshimmer.com/ I can't tell you enough how much I loved this polish. 

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment