Monday, April 23, 2012

I've Lost My Marbles!

Here is water marble attempt #3.  This time I did a better job with the patterning, but there were a few mistakes that I still need to correct.

I did a base of China Glaze White on White (first mistake, you can see it shows around the edges and I hate it).  Next time I'll do the lightest color in the marble as a base.

Then I used China Glaze Spontaneous (purple), China Glaze Life Preserver (coral) and Essie Sew Psyched (green) in the marble.

As you can see I had some scratching issues with the orange stick trying to clear the polish, some clean up issues, etc. but this is a learning experience and the only way I'm going to learn is to keep practicing!

Left Hand (that white bubble on the pinky and the clean up on the middle finger drives me nuts!):


Right hand (white around the index and the scratch on the thumb?  Also drives me nuts)


You can purchase China Glaze at Ulta or Sally Beauty Supply.  Essie can be found at Ulta or CVS.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment