Monday, April 2, 2012

The Weirdest Named Polish I Own


Here is one coat of Nfu Oh 51 over two coats of Wet n Wild black cream.

Nfu Oh 51 is a duochrome flakie that shows all different colors in the sunlight. The other thing that stands out about Nfu Oh is the bottle design, it is hands down the best bottle design of any polish I own.

I thought the application was great and it doesn't dry as shiny as I am used to with my other creams.Here you can see the red and gold in the shift:


This one captures most of the colors (green, orange, red)


Here is all green


You can purchase Nfu Oh at Fabulous Street http://www.fabuloustreet.com/, Wet and Wild can be purchased at CVS or Rite Aid.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment