Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Water Marble

I finally bit the bullet and did my first water marble.

I felt as if some of the nails were done better than others, but it was great fun and I knew I would definitely do it again.

I started with a base is Confetti Wedding White (which I am not thrilled with, but I am still searching for that perfect easy white).

For the water marble I used Confetti Wedding White, Zoya Miley (purple), OPI Sparrow Me The Drama (pink), China Glaze Electric Beat (blue) and China Glaze Re-Freshmint (green).


Left Hand:


Right Hand:


Confetti can be purchased at CVS. Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta or online at http://www.zoya.com . OPI can be purchased at Ulta. China Glaze can be found at Sally Beauty Supply and Ulta.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment