Friday, June 22, 2012

Chili Bomb

I've decided I'm in love with Revlon Jellies.  Royal was spectacular, so when I saw Chili, the orangey-red jelly, I had to buy it.  Yesterday I pocketed Cherry.  My goal is to locate every Revlon jelly and buy them because they are all freaking gorgeous!

So I have Revlon Chili today, 2 coats.  If I were wearing it alone I'd need 3 coats, but I knew I was doing this on the tips, so I left it at 2.  I dabbed China Glaze Blonde Bombshell on the tips for the bling.

I really like how this turned out!  Application was perfect on both fronts.

This mani is 2 days old, so I apologize for the tip wear.  My new part time job is apparently preparing my kids arsenal for summer camps.  We have record heat in the Mid-Atlantic so I need to pack a metric ton of cooling aids since my oldest is in a soccer camp outside ALL DAY LONG.  The funny thing is next week he's indoors the whole time, the weather will be perfection for being outside.  



Revlon can be purchased at any drug or grocery store.  China Glaze can be purchased at Sally Beauty or Ulta.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment