Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Ringer over Island Breeze

Today I have two beautiful polishes that really bring out the best in each other.

I have two coats of Darling Diva Polish Ringer over two coats of Barielle Island Breeze.

Island Breeze is a gorgeous teal shimmer and when I swatched Ringer over it, they just seemed to sing together.  Ringer is a stunning duochrome that flashes all sorts of different colors.  It has a jelly base so it changes the color of what it is over.  Ringer is an extremely versatile polish that I can't wait to put over lots of other polishes, both light and dark.  I can see this being a go to for extending my manis some extra days.

On her description for the polish, she said it is a cheap alternative for Clarins 230 or Max Factor Fantasy Fire, having neither of these I can't say, but I can say I'm extremely happy with this purchase!

Excuse the chips, I had to clean out my basement tonight and I did it before I got photos.  But I HAD to show off the gorgeous!  I've been smiling at my hands all day!  The strange orangey hue on my hands is because I took these at Sunset, but the color on the nail is actually spot on!

I took a lot so you could see all of the subtle shimmer and changes in the light.  I really love these polishes!



Look at this stunning shimmer!

Here you can see the bluish-greenish color shift:

Here the green comes out more.  SWOON!

You can purchase Darling Diva Polish at her Etsy Shop.  I purchase Barielle through Haute Look, they often have 50% sales on them every month.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried every which way to get Fantasy Fire! I'm trying this next. Just placed my order for Ringer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! I love DDP! This one's really great too!

    ReplyDelete