Saturday, June 30, 2012

Disco Biscuit Makes an Entrance!

The final color in the Rainbow Challenge was Pink.

I knew Butter London Disco Biscuit was going to be my pick, but it is very sheer and I don't want to waste this beauty on lots of layers.  So I decided to layer it over China Glaze Make an Entrance.  The two colors work well together.

This is 2 coats of Make an Entrance, really I could have gotten away with one.  I found this polish to be a pain in the rear.  It was REALLY thin and flooded every last one of my cuticles (one was nearly impossible to clean up too, you see that in the photo).  I left the cap off for about 10 minutes hoping that will improve it for the next time.  I put 2 coats of Disco Biscuit on top.  I love the shimmer in this polish, it really adds something to Make an Entrance.




Here is Make an Entrance on its own:



Butter London can be found at Nordstrom and Ulta.  China Glaze can be found at Sally Beauty Supply and Ulta.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the coordinator for the Rainbow Challenge Lacquer Dreams!  This has been so fun for me to not only participate but visit all of the others who participated as well.

2 comments: