Friday, July 20, 2012

Power Thief Gets A Little Kindness

I enjoyed Cult Nails Power Thief so much from my last manicure, I didn't want to take it off!

Then I got a delivery of the Equestria Collection from Rainbow Honey in the mail and I decided to put A Little Kindness on top.

I have always been a fan of the combination of pink and brown and I think these two polishes layered perfectly together.  The pink shimmer on top of the brown really made it interesting.  The mix of glitters was fantastic.

I thought the polish was wonderful, the formula was great and the glitter was easy to get from bottle to nail.  I just used one coat to top it and I didn't have to "work" the polish at all.  I wasn't a huge fan of the brush on the mini polish, but I was able to work with it.  I can't wait to try more of my Rainbow Honey polishes!

I loved this combo so much I didn't take it off for my next meeting!  This combo also wore like iron on my nails, at the time I posted this?  4 days.  No chips.  Holla!  (I am so ridiculously hard on my nails, this is a miracle!)

Photo time!

This shows off the pink shimmer:


Here you can see the blend of glitters

Up close and personal:

Cult Nails can be purchased at their online store.  Rainbow Honey can be purchased at their website.


Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment