Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bottoms Up with Rum Runner

Today I have an amazing jelly polish - Aphrodite Lacquers Rum Runner.  This is a raspberry red jelly with multiple types of glitter suspended in the base.  

This is absolutely stunning on the nail.  It applied like a dream and you see two coats below with no underwear at all.  I loved the formula on this polish so much I bought two more from her.  If you love jelly based polishes, run to her Etsy store to pick them up!

Shade:


Sun:



Aphrodite Lacquers can be found at her Etsy store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I don't have many jellies yet - but now that they are getting popular with the jelly sandwiches, etc., now I want some! And thanks to you I have that "bottoms up" song in my head....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is truly a dream to apply and is work appropriate without being too boring!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics!
    This is my ABSOLUTE FAVE jelly polish!!! Not only is it a beauty, it applies like a dream, dries so quickly, and with top coat, it has lasted 10 days for me (with cooking, doing dishes etc!)!!! I love love love Aphrodite polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I keep looking at her site deciding which other ones I want!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous color! They're just so very fun to look at, these jellies.

    ReplyDelete