Friday, August 17, 2012

Reserved Party Girl Cuts Footloose

Today I have a two-fer for you.  The first is OPI DS Reserve.  Sigh.  I want to love this, but this color on me is crap.  It just blends in too much with my skin tone.  Not.a.fan.  The polish itself is very pretty though.  I have decided to send this baby off to a new home with someone who may appreciate her more.

Shade:


 Sun


Macro:


**Caution - Foot Photos Ahead**


For my toes I went with Deborah Lippmann Footloose (hahaha) with Candy Lacquer Party Girl on top.  It seemed beach bum appropriate.  Unlike its mate - Almost Paradise, Footloose was a great polish.

Candy Lacquer I'm over the moon for, great polish and easy wear to it.  I loved it!  My pedi application techniques suck, I know this, but I do the best I can!




Candy Lacquers can be purchased at their Etsy Shop.  OPI can be purchased at Ulta.  Deborah Lippmann can be purchased at HSN.com or Nordstrom.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I have a DS polish that I don't like as well. I can't think of the name right now....but it's like a brown color and looks horrible on my. It's in my giveaway/sell pile that I haven't done anything with yet. And wow, love your little tootsies!

    ReplyDelete