Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's Play Time!

Today I share with you the gorgeous Dandy Nails Come Out and Play.  This is three coats, I could have done 2, but I really wanted to bring out the depth of the jelly base, so I went for three.  I absolutely loved this formula.  I went perfectly on the nail, was very controlled (i.e. very little clean up!) and is this beautiful jelly base with white glitter.  I got tons of compliments on it when I wore it. 

It dried a little dull, but a layer of Essie Good to Go shined it up perfectly.  I really loved this manicure! It quickly jumped to the top of some of my favorite manis (especially since it was a dream to apply and looked fantastic on). 

I think that dark spot in the middle of my ring finger was an errant piece of dark glitter, not sure if it was in the bottle or I somehow had it on my tools and it came onto the nail, but it also happened on the other hand.

Sorry for no bottle shot.  I had put it away and just grabbed the first thing close by to take the photos in the sun!
 

These are in the sun:




 This is in the shade so you can see the depth of color here!


You can purchase Dandy Nails through her Etsy Store!  (And I recommend you do when she re-stocks, I've been very pleased with the polishes I have purchased from her!!)


Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment