Friday, October 19, 2012

Pros Go Picking Punkins

Today I have another beauty from the amazing Jenna at Lacquistry.

I was trying to come up with a good base and I remembered I picked up OPI Pros and Bronze recently.  I LOVE those these two worked together.

Pros & Bronze was actually pretty sheer, this was 2 coats and you can still see a big VNL, but since I was layering it 2 was good enough.  The control was amazing as all OPI polishes tend to be.

Then I put one coat of Lacquistry Pickin Punkins at the Patch on top.

This was so shiny and eye catching, I loved it!  

Pros & Bronze:



Pickin Punkins at the Patch on top.  Gosh, I loved this so much!




 OPI polishes can be found at Ulta.  Lacquistry polishes can be purchased at her Etsy Store.


Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Love this combo! I have that one from Jenna but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! And your titles make me giggle. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layering mani, they colours work so well!

    ReplyDelete