Saturday, October 20, 2012

R2 goes Blue Label

Today's polish is another first for me.  Dior.

*wipes drool off of keyboard and desk*

WOW. 

Originally I was like "pfft, 23 for a bottle of polish?  Does it come with a maid to clean my toilets too?"  But then I got a gift card to Neimann Marcus for my birthday and I decided to splurge on a Dior for myself (and some other pretties)!  

Boy, what an amazing polish.  What you see here is ONE coat.  One perfect coat of gorgeous.  This is Dior Blue Label.  

This is a deep deep blue creme.  So pretty.

Then after a day or so, I added Rainbow Polish Artoo over top.  Artoo is AHMAZING.  Lots of rainbow holo flects that just went bananas in the sun.  I got tons of compliments on this mani and it is a great way to extend the life of your manicures by a few days (topping them with glitters).

 Behold, the gorgeous that is Dior!



Topped with Artoo


 Close up

Super Close Up
 Dior polishes can be purchased at Sephora or Neimann Marcus.  Rainbow Polish can be purchased at their Etsy store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, very pretty color! You have some nice photos too. I haven't tried a Dior...YET! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous with the glitter over the top, it looks like a snowy night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour! Congrats on your first Dior purchase - it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete