Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bells & Whistles under the Purple Rain

Today I have an untried brand to show you, Laqa & Co.  This is Bells and Whistles, a plum.  I loved the formula and how it applied, it was almost a one coater.  However, because of the long brush, it has this thing where the drops will come down the stem and pool over your nails after a few strokes.  It was maddening.  It is why I'm not a huge fan of these tall, thin bottles.  The end result was great though.

Then I topped it with Glitzology Purple Rain.  LOVE.  Great combo of glitters, easy to control on the brush, fun blingy nails.  Everything I love in a topper.  I'm a big fan of Glitzology polishes and I just ordered a bunch more with her sale last week.  WAHOO!





Showing off the holo sparkles

Look at all of the glitters in this baby!
I purchased Laqa & Co off of sneakpeq, Glitzology can be purchased in her Etsy Store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOW !
    Love this top coat !
    Is one of the bests top coat I ever have seen ! <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete