Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mint Candy Apple Spumoni

Today I have a Lynnderella beauty, Spumoni.  I started off with two coats of Essie Mint Candy Apple, a great color, but MAN the application stunk.  Streaky, chalky, messy, ughhhhhhh.   There is a reason there are no photos of it.  I couldn't bear to even put it on digital memory.

Then I put two coats of this beauty on top and it came alive.  I love the depth of this polish and how all of the iridescence lights up the polish.

I've been very pleased with the quality of my Lynnderella polishes.  I find she truly has a gift for great combinations of color.  


Close up!
Lynnderella can be purchased through her ebay store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm so loving these pale mint greens right now. And that glitter is lovely, and makes me want ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I need that! It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete