Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Wine-ers are Smashed

Today I have another new brand for me Estee Lauder.  I've been wanting to try this since I saw a swatch of it a while back.  I loved it!

This is two coats of Smashed below.  A beautiful multi-faceted wine color.   I was happy with the formula, although I will say watch the cuticles with this one during application, it is hard to clean up off of them (as you can see!).  I will definitely be purchasing more Estee Lauder polishes in the future.

As the tips started to wear a bit, I added Lacquistry Coal for Wine-ers on the top.  GUH.  I loved it!  What a great pair.  You know how much I love Lacquistry and this is no exception.  I'm always impressed how she can pack so much glitter and have it still apply easily.  







Look at the glitter spread on this baby!  AMAZING!

 

Estee Lauder can be purchased at Macy's or Nordstrom.  Lacquistry can be purchased from her Etsy store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment: