Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello Lovlies!

I'm sorry I have been so MIA lately, holidays, kids off school, shopping, wrapping, aaaaaahhhh!!!

I'm back though.  I never stopped doing my nails, but I didn't get a lot of photos done, lol.  Thanks for sticking with me if you did, I appreciate it!

To kick off 2013 I have my New Years Eve manicure.

I started off with two coats of OPI DS Radiance, a silver metallic polish.  Then I used tape and put Zoya Storm on top, two coats as well.

I was really happy with how this turned out and I got a lot of compliments on it!





Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! Greetings from Bulgaria! http://kati-kz.blogspot.com/2013/01/butterfly-manicure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! These were our busiest holidays yet, and I completely understand taking time off... This looks so cool, very black tie! Awesome use of two gogeous polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete