Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Muse Loves Rhinestones

Today I have one of my favorite polishes, this is an older picture I thought I had accidentally deleted, but it was buried among the hundreds of soccer photos in a folder!  

I started off with two coats of Loreal Muse's Attitude.  My friend Rachael declared Loreal to be her favorite drug store polish, so I decided to give it a go.  Wow, love the formula on this and the blend of colors is outstanding.  Rachael is a lovely lady I met through this community and she shares my obsession  love of polish and is one hell of a dustying goddess.  She is one of the reasons I love this community so very much.

Then I wanted to bling this baby out, so I went for Lynnderella I Don't Mean Rhinestones.  WOW.  It was breathtaking.  So much so the pictures can't even do it justice.  This may be my favorite Lynnderella along with Vampink.  Easily one of my favorites of all time.  Just.  Swoon.  

I know Lynnderella isn't everyone's favorite, but I really do have to give the woman her props.  She knows how to make a good polish.  There is a reason why she has the cult following she does and people pay unfathomable amounts of money for her LE.  Me?  I get the regular priced ones, or I swap for them.  But I'm glad I have them for sure!!!



Ung.  Picture spam ahead!



Look at this beauty!

 Loreal can be purchased at most drug stores.  Lynnderella can be purchased through her ebay store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect duo! I bet you couldn't stop staring at your nails when you wore this :) The Muse's Attitude is one of my favorite L'Oreals. Rachel's got good taste, lol. And so do you ;)

    ReplyDelete