Thursday, January 17, 2013

Spiced Candy Apple Cider with Old Blighty

I was in need of a break from the blues and greens I've been using a lot and so I went for something more "fall" in nature.

I started off with two coats of Butter London Old Blighty, an amazingly rich rustic red.  I went a bit gaga over the formula for this one.   Shiny, beautiful, applied like a dream.  LOVED.

Then I topped it with Laquistry Spiced Candy Apple Cider, one coat.  As always, totally head over heels in love with my Laquistry polishes.  I am so very happy I've been able to get my hands on so many.  





 Laquistry can be purchased at her Etsy Store.  Butter London can be purchased at Ulta or Nordstrom.  

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment