Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nora Sings the Blues

Today I started off with one of the Julep Suedes, Nora.  Nora was a purplish-grey color.  I was pretty happy with the formula, I know some bloggers said they had issues, but I thought it applied well and had a nice finish.  This is similar to the OPI Suedes.

Since you don't top coat it, it quickly started to get tip wear (I'm very hard on my nails) and so I topped it with two coats of Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues.  A stunning deep blue jelly with glitters.

I loved both of these polishes and surprisingly Nora made a great under for Lady Sings the Blues! 





Julep polishes can be purchased at Sephora or through their Maven program. Deborah Lippmann can be purchased at Nordstrom.
 

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome polishes, Shannon! I just recently jumped on the DL bandwagon. This one is SO gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that DL over Nora, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete