Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chocolatta is Rich in Heart

Today I started off with two coats of Sinful Rich in Heart, a beautiful deep brown with some shimmer.  I've always been pleasantly surprised by Sinful's formula, it is really easy to manage on the nail and has great wearing power.  You can't beat that for the price!  The only downside to Sinful for me is that a lot of my retailers don't keep much in stock!  BOOOO.  

Then I topped it with a coat of Lynnderella Chocolatta Love which is jammed packed with multi colored square glitters.  I loved this combo.

Happy Superbowl Sunday!  Even though I've lived in MD my entire life, I am NOT rooting for the Ravens, I am a Redskins fan through and through!   It is simply not in my DNA to root for the Ravens for anything, ever.  EVER.   Plus, let's face it, RGIII > Ray Lewis by miles as a person and a human being.  Yes, I'm a huge football girl, I grew up in a football loving family with four older brothers!  I know more about football than most of the men who I work with!

So GO GO SAN FRANCISCO!  Who are you rooting for?  Did you do a football mani?  If so, I'd love for your to share in the comments!  If I am not already a follower, I'll give you a follow!





Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment