Monday, February 4, 2013

Thanks so Muchness for Undead Red

I started off with OPI Thanks so Muchness, from the Alice in Wonderland collection.  This is a softer red, with a bit of shimmer (I tried to capture it in the macro).  I thought the application on this one was a tad challenging, it was a bit thin, but for the most part it was a great polish! 

Then I topped it with a coat of Lynnderella Undead Red.  I think this was the wrong undies for this, I want to try this again over a purple to see if that makes the red pop more.  Regardless, I really loved the colors and glitters in Undead Red.  A great polish!  I had no issues with application on this one.




 OPI can be purchased at Ulta, Lynnderella can be purchased through her Ebay store

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

3 comments:

  1. These two are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Undead Red over China Glaze Ruby Pumps or something similar. The sparkliness is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete