Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Plonk goes Lunairetic

Today I have a fun pairing, I started off with Laqa & Co Plonk, a beautiful plum creme.  As with the other Laqa I own, I loved the shine on the polish and the coverage (a one coater!), but that long brush causes big globs of polish to travel down and globs all over your nails.  ARGH.

Then I did an extended french manicure with Rainbow Honey Lunairetic from their Chrono Cross collection. Loved this pairing!  Lunairetic has a blend of red, gold, holo, blue and magenta glitter and applies like a dream.  I am so in love with all of my Rainbow Honey (and when I say all, I really pretty much own ALL of them).







Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. اليكم الان من خلال موقعنا مظلات الرياض افضل المظلات الان و علي اعلي مستوي الان من من توفير الان افضل الخدمات المتميزه الان مظلات معلقة و بافضل الصناعات الان و التي تتحمل عوامل المناخ سواتر خشبية و بافضل الاسعار الان هناجرو افضل الخصومات الان و علي اعلي مستوي الان بيوت شعر تواصلو معنا الان و احصل الان علي افضل الخدمات

    ReplyDelete
  2. استمتع الان بـ افضل خدمات بيع مختلف انواع بيوت شعر بـ اجود انواع خامات بيوت شعر جاهزه يمكنكم الان التواصل مع مظلات الشارقة لـ طلب الخدمة

    ReplyDelete