Friday, November 30, 2012

Frosty and His Chauffeur

Another two-fer day.  This was another polish combo I loved so much I couldn't wait to share it.  

I started out with Essie Where's My Chauffeur, which is hands down my favorite of Essie's winter line.  It is close to several other colors, but not exact.  Two coats had full coverage and great shine.



Then to add some bling, I added Amy's Nail Boutique Frosty to the top.  Oh Frosty, you amazing topcoat you.  Look at that shimmer.  Look at the mix of glitters.  It is just pure perfection.

I have a deep and abiding love affair with my polishes from Amy's Nail Boutique and I said yesterday that her winter line was hands down my favorite indie collection for winter.  I have double posted because I want anyone and everyone to go out and get her beauties because they are AHMAZING.  You really don't want to miss them!   You can tell I've been highlighting many of her polishes (and I still have a few more on the camera card!).  Any indie polish maker I keep coming back to is because they have won my customer loyalty through great polishes, fantastic customer service and innovative ideas that stand the test of time.  
 


Just look at this!
 Essie can be found at Ulta and Target.  Amy's Nail Boutique can be found at her Etsy Store.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

3 comments: